Castelli Premio 2 Bibshort
EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT COMFORT
This short is the result of decades spent working to make long hours in the saddle ever more comfortable. The fabric is our high-stretch Forza fabric. The 38% Lycra® content means that it’s gently compressive while never binding. And it maintains an insanely soft hand.
The nearly seamless construction is derived from our Body Paint shorts, which debuted a decade ago and started the trend of reduced seams while maintaining remarkable fit. Nothing to rub or break.
The renowned Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad gets an update in this season with a new skin care layer that features a remarkably soft new surface fabric and more stretch, which allows us to eliminate the front triangle.
We also obsessed over every other little detail, like the new bib construction and even new silicone logos that stretch with the base fabric and recall the logo location of the first Castelli Aero Short from the late ’70s, the short that started it all.
- Forza fabric with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Dual-layer lumbar support band keeps shorts locked in place around waist
- Reduced seaming for more comfort
- Raw-edge leg ending with vertical silicone grippers
- Mesh back with bonded 2-layer bib straps
- Silicone Castelli logos
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad