Cervelo 2019 C3 Ultegra 8020
Wider tires, vibration-damping frame, and custom geometry are combined with Cervélo's expertise in engineering light, high-performing bikes. This is a bike that will take you where you want to go - the commute to work, a Gran Fondo, or an epic long ride on the weekend.
COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE
The C3 is a bike you will trust and enjoy on all types of rides. Its geometry is designed for riders wanting to ride further, faster; the frame is tuned to smooth the ride; and wider tires (up to 32mm wide) increase comfort and traction.
LIGHT AND LIVELY
Riding a slow, sluggish bike is no fun. That is why we engineered the C3 frame to be lightweight, as well as stiff where it needs to be. This fine tuned stiffness to weight ratio results in a bike which accelerates quickly and feels agile and responsive.
BUILT FOR YOU
The C3's user-friendly features include: disc brakes compatible with all commonly used calipers and rotor sizes; thru axles for improved alignment and safety; and a down tube guard and chain stay protector to help prevent damage on mixed surfaces.
- Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered C3 Fork for Disc
- FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"
- DT Swiss E1800 32 Disc
- Continental Grand Prix 28c
- Shimano Ultegra 8000 50/34
- Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90
- Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11spd
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11spd
- Cervelo AB07 Ultra Light Alloy Bar
- Cervélo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- Shimano Ultegra 8070 Hydraulic Disc
- Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm
- fi’zi:k Antares VS
- Cervélo Carbon SP19