Cervelo 2019 S3 Disc Ultegra 8020
If you want more speed, you need to look at your aerodynamics. For the new S3 we spent hours in the wind tunnel, testing and refining designs. Full internal cable routing, a new bar and stem, and frame shapes work together to reduce drag on you and the bike, so you go faster.
Increased stiffness at the bottom bracket enables efficient power transfer, so your hard work is transferred to rapid acceleration. Stiffness at the head tube is critical to confidence-inspiring handling - you'll feel how stable and precise the S3 is when cornering and descending at speed.
FASTER FOR ALL
You'll enjoy a smooth ride on the new S3. Specific frame lay-ups and tube shapes soak up road vibrations, helping to reduce your fatigue during long days. Combined with optimized stiffness and stable geometry, this is a bike that'll make you feel good and go fast.
- Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork For Disc
- FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-3/8”
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc
- Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm
- Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36
- Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90
- Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11spd
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11spd
- Cervelo AB09
- Cervelo CS28
- Shimano Ultegra 8070 Hydraulic Disc
- Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm
- Prologo Dimension STN
- Cervelo SP20