Dakine Session 8 Litre Hydration Backpack Women's
DAKINE SESSION 8L BIKE HYDRATION BACKPACK - WOMEN'S
The Women's Session 8L is a lightweight, compact hydration pack with dedicated storage for trail essentials. The women's specific fit of this lightweight pack ensures minimal shifting and evenly distributed weight, while the breathable air flow back panel and shoulder straps keep you cool out on the trail by minimizing hot spots. The Women's Sessions stores 2-liters of vertical hydration, plus features a dedicated fleece-lined sunglass pocket, internal organizer pockets, as well as additional safety features. Stay lightweight and compact out on the trails with the Women's Session 8L bike pack.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Women's Specific Fit
- 2L / 70oz Hydrapak® reservoir
- Phaser bite valve
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel and shoulder straps
- External attachment straps
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Safety light attachment
- Integrated rescue whistle / sternum strap
- 600D bluesign® approved Polyester
- 488 cubic inches [ 8L ]
- 15.5 x 8.5 x 4" [ 39 x 22 x 10cm ]
- 1.2 lbs. [ .5kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
- If you have purchased a cotton canvas or denim bag, please wash separately or with like colors to avoid discoloring. For packs or bags made out of jute, burlap or poly-straw we recommend only spot cleaning with lukewarm water and mild soap.