Dakine Syncline 12 Litre Hydration Backpack
PROVEN PACK DESIGN WITH OUR LUMBAR RESERVOIR.
The men's Syncline bike hydration pack is sized for everyday riding. The 12-liter pack has just the right amount of storage space for essential tools, snacks and layers plus a lumbar reservoir that keeps the load low and stable. Our proven Air Flow backpanel and shoulder strap designs deliver breathable comfort.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3L / 100oz Hydrapak® lumbar reservoir w/ quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve w/shut-off
- Magnetic hydration hose clip
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel and shoulder straps
- DK Impact CE-certified Spine protector compatible (not included)
- Front helmet attachment loops
- Deployable armor carry straps
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Mesh side pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Safety light attachment
- Integrated rescue whistle
- 200D bluesign® approved nylon ripstop (Solids)
- 600D bluesign® approved Polyester (Prints)
- 732 cubic inches [ 12L ]
- 20 x 9 x 6" [ 51 x 23 x 15cm ]
- 1.3 lbs. [ .6kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.