RockShox Reverb Stealth B1 Dropper Post
RockShox couldn’t find room to improve the already impressive cable routing on the Reverb, and the clean design remains reassuringly unchanged for this model. Free of excess cables and complicated fitting, the Stealth’s cable runs subtly through the internal seatpost routing space most modern frames are now built with, but a mechanic can adapt an older frame by carefully drilling a hole. Mount the hydraulic actuator on either side of the bars, and in exchange for a few regular bleedings, you’ll enjoy supple actuation ride after ride.
- Iconic dropper post features improved enduro functionality
- Increased travel and size range accommodates taller riders
- Refreshed internals work better with slack geometry
- Stealth routing provides clean, hassle-free integration
- Enjoy smooth, precise adjustments with hydraulic actuation
NOTE: Right Lever will sit above the handlebar when mounted on the right side and below the handlebar when mounted to the left side.