Specialized 2020 Enduro Elite
The Enduro Elite combines peerless downhill performance with surprisingly quick acceleration. The Elite delivers blistering speed, mega-travel length and components that’re big on performance. Get ready to go fast.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you’re expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
• All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension.
• RockShox Lyrik Select Plus fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package.
• Simple and reliable SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain lets you tackle big climbs.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select Plus fork offers smooth suspension in a seriously stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes
- GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity, shifting precision and gearing to spare.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points—our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. Finally, you’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door downtube-storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing.
RockShox Lyrik Select Plus, DebonAir, rebound adjust, low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 170mm of travel
Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205x60, Trunnion
Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h
Roval Traverse, DT Swiss 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Competition Race
Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready
Standard, Presta valve
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
SRAM DUB, threaded BB
SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
Body Geometry Myth 155 S2, Body Geometry Henge 143 S3/S4/S5
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel
Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm