Specialized 2020 Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon features a full carbon frame paired to full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle GX drivetrain.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 Performance fork and DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX front and rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
For more info on the Specialized Turbo Levo SL check out our Blog
FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
FOX Performance 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 3-position adjustment, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 15x110mm spacing, 2Bliss Ready, 28h
DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Swiss Industry
Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Standard, Presta valve
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized Trail Grips
Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
Specialized Z-Cage, Swat CC Multitool in steerer tube without Chaintool
Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Custom charger, 48V System w/SL system charger plug
Custom Specialized wiring harness w/chargeport